It’s been a long time since Beacon Hose has hosted a scavenger hunt, so we’re bringing it back to kick off the holiday season!
The Beacon Hose Ho-Ho Holiday Scavenger Hunt is set for Saturday, November 25, from 4-8 p.m. The hunt begins and ends at Beacon Hose, and we’ll have food and prizes at the firehouse before heading over to the River’s Edge Pub and Grille for some postgame festivities. Here’s the key information:
- The entry fee is $20 per player (which goes toward our fundraiser, prizes and food).
- Teams can consist of as many players as you can LEGALLY fit into ONE vehicle. Drivers must obey all rules of the road.
- You’ll need a team captain and a team name (the name can be chosen now or at day-of registration).
- If all team members dress up as a team theme (which is modeled after your team name, i.e. a holiday, a movie, a TV show, etc.), you’ll get extra points.
- The scavenger hunt will take teams through the Naugatuck Valley — Beacon Falls, Naugatuck, Oxford, Seymour, Bethany, Ansonia and Derby.
- All the additional rules and your scavenger hunt list will be provided when the competition begins. Please arrive at the firehouse by 3:30 p.m. to register and get your information.
We ask that team captains pre-register their teams by using the form below or by messaging us on Facebook.