UPDATE: Thanks for your support! We can’t wait until Octoberfest 2 in 2019!
Yes, we know Oktoberfest is a September festival. But Beacon Hose is bringing the Octoberfest party to October.
Join us at Beacon Hose on Saturday, Oct. 20, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. for our inaugural Octoberfest. Celebrate some of the year’s best weather with a day filled with good food, drinks, and family fun at our firehouse. Here’s what we have planned:
- A bunch of the best food trucks from our area, featuring all sorts of different types of food.
- A wide selection of beers, including fall brews, and other seasonal drinks.
- Inflatable attractions, like an obstacle course and a bouncy house.
- A pumpkin patch and a carving/painting station.
- Our top-notch horseshoes courts and cornhole boards, along with other classic games.
- College football games and music.
We’re excited to start a new fall tradition here at Beacon Hose! There is no admission fee to join us — just pay for your food, drinks, and pumpkins!
Any food truck vendors interested in joining us can contact us by Facebook message or by email (email@example.com) to discuss arrangements.
Any individuals or bands interested in playing short live music sets can also contact us by Facebook message or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feel free to ask any questions — hope to see you this fall!