It’s not Oktoberfest — it’s Beacon Hose Octoberfest, and after a great debut in 2018, we’re happy to announce that the event is back this fall!
Join us at Beacon Hose on Sunday, Oct. 20, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. for our second annual Octoberfest. Celebrate some of the year’s best weather with a day filled with good food, drinks, and family fun at our firehouse. Everybody had a blast at the first event last year, so here’s what we have planned for this year:
- A bunch of the best food trucks from our area, featuring all sorts of different types of food. (Lineup below.)
- A wide selection of beers, including fall brews, and a special apple cider sangria.
- Inflatables and games for children.
- A pumpkin patch and a carving/painting station.
- Horseshoes, cornhole, giant pong, and giant Jenga.
- TVs streaming the day’s best NFL action.
- Musical entertainment.
We’re excited to continue our new fall tradition here at Beacon Hose! Admission is free, and all of our food truck vendors kick back a portion of their sales to benefit Beacon Hose. Here’s the lineup!
- Wing It On Wheels (chicken wings and waffle fries)
- DrewbaQ Food Truck (smoked BBQ and sides)
- Szabo’s Seafood (seafood)
- Chef Bill’s Makin’ Bacon (bacon cheeseburgers, bacon mac and cheese, and a whole bunch more bacon goodness)
- The Caseus Cheese Truck (grilled cheese and tomato soup)
- Paradise Island Deli & Cafe (Spanish-American food, including the giant potato ball)
- Donut Crazy (donuts and coffee)
- Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies (cookies, cupcakes, and brownies)
Our food truck lineup is currently full, and we cannot accept any other applications at this time.
Any individuals or bands interested in playing live music sets can also contact us by Facebook message or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feel free to ask any questions — hope to see you again this fall!