It’s not Oktoberfest — it’s Beacon Hose Octoberfest, and after a great debut in 2018, we’re happy to announce that the event is back this fall!
Join us at Beacon Hose on Sunday, Oct. 20, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. for our second annual Octoberfest. Celebrate some of the year’s best weather with a day filled with good food, drinks, and family fun at our firehouse. Everybody had a blast at the first event last year, so here’s what we have planned for this year:
- A bunch of the best food trucks from our area, featuring all sorts of different types of food. (Lineup to be announced.)
- A wide selection of beers, including fall brews, and a special apple cider sangria.
- Inflatables and games for children.
- A pumpkin patch and a carving/painting station.
- Horseshoes, cornhole, giant pong, and giant Jenga.
- TVs streaming the day’s best NFL action.
- Musical entertainment.
We’re excited to continue our new fall tradition here at Beacon Hose! Admission is free, and all of our food truck vendors kick back a portion of their sales to benefit Beacon Hose.
Any food truck vendors interested in joining us can contact us by Facebook message or by email (email@example.com) to discuss arrangements.
Any individuals or bands interested in playing live music sets can also contact us by Facebook message or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feel free to ask any questions — hope to see you again this fall!