Update: Thanks for your support!
We know y’all have been craving some great food cooked up by the Beacon Hose chefs since we sadly didn’t get to put on a carnival this year — so it’s time for the Beacon Hose Boil, Broil, and Bologna Drive-Thru Dinner!
The event is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 26, from 4-7:30 p.m.. All dinners must be pre-ordered and pre-paid, and they picked up during a designated time slot at Beacon Hose. Pre-ordering will close on Wednesday, Sept. 23 — there will be no day-of orders available, so don’t wait!
What’s on the menu? Not just the classic lobster dinners available every year at our carnival, but also the return of the Lobster Bomb that we unveiled at the 2019 carnival. We’ll also have steak dinners on the grill, and since we didn’t get to serve up our traditional bologna sandwiches, those are on the menu, too! Drinks, sides, and dessert are also available.
Here’s how to order:
- CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE PRE-ORDER FORM.
- Add everything you’d like to your cart.
- Click “go to checkout.”
- Fill out your information and choose a time slot during which you’d like your dinner ready for pickup. You may also choose to add an additional tip or donation to your order.
- Complete payment via PayPal (credit card or PayPal accepted). You DO NOT need a PayPal account — you can pay with a card as you usually would with online orders.
- Keep the confirmation email, which includes your order number. You’ll need this information when you arrive on Sept. 26.
We always appreciate our community’s support and are looking forward to seeing everyone soon, even if only for a few minutes!
Beacon Hose will exercise all necessary precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19, and we ask that anyone in your vehicle when you arrive for pickup wear a face covering.
If you have any questions about the dinner or problems with ordering, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or drop us a message on social media.