It’s been a wild year and a half, but we at Beacon Hose are ready to make up for lost time! Beacon Hose will host our annual carnival and parade from October 15-17, 2021 — different than usual, but we’re excited after missing it in 2020! Once again, we hope for the support of our local businesses, organizations, and companies with which we work throughout the year to help make our biggest fundraiser a success.
Donors will receive recognition on advertising signs, display on our menu message boards, inclusion on our carnival grounds map, and mention on our social media, which reaches an audience of more than 12,000 local residents and supporters. Our sponsorship levels include:
- BRONZE ($100-$199): Name on bronze sponsorship boards; social media recognition on sponsor list.
- SILVER ($200-$299): All bronze-level perks; name on silver sponsorship boards; sticker and certificate of appreciation.
- GOLD ($300-$499): All silver-level perks; name and logo on gold sponsorship boards; option to display your custom sign and/or promotional materials at sponsorship area; social media recognition with information about your organization.
- PLATINUM ($500-$999): All gold-level perks; name and logo on platinum sponsorship boards; option to display up to three custom signs throughout carnival grounds; exclusive social media and public-address recognition; option to enter parade.
- PRESENTING ($1,000 — limited to four spots): All platinum-level perks; name and logo on presenting sponsorship boards; listing as presenting sponsor in all carnival advertising; option to display up to six custom signs; option to set up table (no tent or vehicle).
- TITLE ($2,500 — SOLD OUT): This sponsorship level has already been claimed for this year’s event. If your business or organization is interested in becoming the title sponsor for next year’s event, please include this in your reply and/or contact us via the information below.
Our carnival attracts an estimated 10,000 visitors from Beacon Falls and beyond, and our parade is one of the state’s largest with more than 40 units attending. With your donation, you will not only show our community that you support Beacon Hose, but it’s a great way to advertise. Our supporters notice and reward your commitment to us — we know from experience.
Our carnival that runs in conjunction with the parade is a great time for the whole family, featuring rides, food, music, and more. We’re also bringing back our raffle with a grand prize of $10,000! We know it’s been a tough year and a half for many businesses and families, so whether you can or can’t donate, we hope you can visit us in October to celebrate a return to our favorite tradition.
Proceeds from our carnival help us give back to the community. We sponsor fire prevention programs, youth sports teams, scholarships for Long River Middle School and Woodland Regional High School students, local service organizations, less fortunate families during the holidays, a slew of community events, perks for our roster of 100-plus volunteers, and much more — sometimes including our own purchases of emergency equipment. Your support is critical to our efforts in keeping Beacon Falls a safe, informed, and enjoyable small-town community
Donations can be mailed to Beacon Hose using the form that will be mailed out during the summer, or they can be made online below. To guarantee inclusion on our sponsorship boards, your donation must be received by Thursday, October 7. Feel free to call carnival chairman Kyle Brennan at 203-490-8929 or send a message here with any questions or to discuss opportunities that may not be listed above. We appreciate your generosity!
(After you make your donation, you will be directed to a page where you can provide us more information — including your business name, contact information and what you might like displayed at the carnival. If for some reason you are not directed there after your donation, click here.)