We at Beacon Hose Co. No. 1 will host our annual carnival and parade from June 11-13, 2020. As we’ve done since the start of this event in 1963, we hope for the support of our local businesses, service organizations, and companies with which we work throughout the year to help make our biggest fundraiser a success.
Proceeds from our carnival help us give back to the community. We sponsor fire prevention programs, youth sports teams, scholarships for Long River Middle School and Woodland Regional High School students, local youth organizations, less fortunate families during the holidays, a slew of community events, perks for our roster of 100-plus volunteers, and much more. Your support is critical to our efforts in keeping Beacon Falls a safe, informed, and enjoyable small-town community.
Donors will receive recognition with advertising signs, display on our menu message boards, inclusion on our carnival grounds map, and mention on our Facebook page, which reaches thousands of local residents and has become the third most-liked fire department Facebook page in Connecticut (well over 9,300 likes, behind only Bridgeport and Hartford). Our sponsorship levels include:
- BRONZE ($100-$199): Name on bronze sponsorship boards; Facebook recognition on sponsor list.
- SILVER ($200-$299): All bronze-level perks; name on silver sponsorship boards; sticker and certificate of appreciation.
- GOLD ($300-$499): All silver-level perks; name and logo on gold sponsorship boards; option to display your custom sign and/or promotional materials at sponsorship area; Facebook recognition with information about your organization.
- PLATINUM ($500-$999): All gold-level perks; name and logo on platinum sponsorship boards; option to display up to three custom signs throughout carnival grounds; exclusive Facebook and public-address recognition; option to enter parade.
- PRESENTING ($1,000 — limited to four spots): All platinum-level perks; name and logo on presenting sponsorship boards; placement in carnival advertising; option to display up to six custom signs; option to set up small table at event (no tent).
- TITLE ($2,500 — limited to one spot): All presenting-level perks; listing as sole title sponsor in all carnival advertising; option to display unlimited signage; entertainment stage named after your business; sole sponsor on raffle ticket stubs; option to set up 10-by-10-foot tent.
Last year, we enjoyed our most successful carnival in history with an estimated 10,000 to 12,000 visitors from Beacon Falls and beyond. Our parade is one of the state’s largest with more than 40 units attending. With your donation, you will not only show our community that you support Beacon Hose, but it’s a great way to advertise. Our residents notice your commitment to us — we know from experience.
Our carnival that runs in conjunction with the parade is a great time for the whole family, featuring rides, food, music, and more. We’re also bringing back our raffle with a grand prize of $10,000! Whether you can or can’t donate, we hope you can visit us in June.
Donations can be mailed to Beacon Hose using the form that will be mailed out during the spring, or they can be made online below. To guarantee inclusion on our sponsorship boards, your donation must be received by Friday, June 5. Feel free to call carnival chairman Kyle Brennan at 203-490-8929 or send a message here with any questions or to discuss opportunities that may not be listed above. We appreciate your generosity!
(After you make your donation, you will be directed to a page where you can provide us more information — including your business name, contact information and what you might like displayed at the carnival. If for some reason you are not directed there after your donation, click here.)