UPDATE: Thanks for your support!
We’re super excited to announce the full entertainment lineup for the 2019 Beacon Hose carnival and parade!
Our Liberty Bank Main Street Stage will once again be featured in the center of North Main Street, closing down the northbound lanes from June 13-15 and giving us a real block-party vibe. New is our Riverview Backstage, which will transform the staircase and landings at Volunteer Park into an amphitheater for the first two nights and Saturday afternoon. Here we go!
LIBERTY BANK MAIN STREET STAGE
- Thursday, June 13: Jimi Jam and The Rehabs, featuring Beacon Hose’s own Jimmy Martin, returns for a second straight year to open up the festivities with classic rock and more from 6:15-9:45 p.m.
- Friday, June 14: Party rock is coming to Beacon Hose with the carnival debut of Just Below Me — those guys feature a unique blend of rock, pop, hip-hop, and country, and they’ll be with us from 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15: Nobody sends us out with a bang quite like our friends from Hazzard County, and the state’s best country cover band is back after a crazy fun debut last year. HazCo hits the stage right after the parade ends at 7:15 p.m. and plays ’til the cops kick ’em off the street at 11:15 or so.
- Thursday, June 13: Beacon Falls’ own Jim Sisti brings his mind-blowing talents to Beacon Hose for a pair of interactive magic shows at 6:30 and 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 14: Just two days after their graduation from Woodland High, the youngsters of the 3 O’Clock Losers hit the stage for a 90-minute encore performance from our Octoberfest at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 14: After the sun goes down, you’ll have to see what Daniel GreenWolf: Celtic Magician can do. He takes the magical art of illusions and adds fire … so you might want to be down there at 8:45 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15: For the third straight year, the Beacon Falls Youth Theater Group will show off its spring performance for our carnival crowd. A 30-minute showing of Peter Pan will begin at 4:30 p.m. — enough time for the kids to wrap up and get set to march in our parade at 6 p.m.
We’ve got lots more to announce soon — our free raffle for Laurel Ledge students, our dunk tank featuring Woodland students and teachers, and much more — so stay tuned!