UPDATE: Orders are now closed. Thanks for your support!
Beacon Hose will host a drive-thru corned beef dinner on Saturday, March 20, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. to benefit one of our own, firefighter/EMR Nate Cartwright.
Nate joined Beacon Hose in November 2015 and has been a valuable contributor on our fire and EMS units ever since. Unfortunately, Nate has recently faced some serious health troubles that have saddled him and his family with costly medical bills. We at Beacon Hose are here to help him out, and we hope you will join us!
All dinners must be pre-ordered and pre-paid, and they picked up during a designated time slot at Beacon Hose. Pre-ordering will close on Wednesday, March 17 — there will be no day-of orders available, so don’t wait!
What’s on the menu? A delicious dinner featuring corned beef (boiled in Guinness and veggies), potatoes, cabbage, onions, and carrots, along with rye bread and butter, plus a special “pistachio pudding lasagna” for dessert.
Here’s how to order:
- CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE PRE-ORDER FORM.
- Add as many dinners as you’d like to your cart, and select a time slot for pickup.
- Click “go to checkout.”
- Fill out your information and confirm the time slot during which you’d like your dinner ready for pickup. You may also choose to add an additional tip or donation to your order.
- Complete payment via PayPal (credit card or PayPal accepted). You DO NOT need a PayPal account — you can pay with a card as you usually would with online orders.
- Keep the confirmation email, which includes your order number. You’ll need this information when you arrive March 20.
We always appreciate our community’s support, and we know Nate and his family will, too. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone soon, even if only for a few minutes!
If you’d like to donate without ordering a dinner, you can mail a check to Beacon Hose (to the attention of “Nate Cartwright donation”), send funds to the family via Venmo (@CTVLS), or click here to donate online (choose “Nate Cartwright Donation” at the PayPal link).
Beacon Hose will exercise all necessary precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19, and we ask that anyone in your vehicle when you arrive for pickup wear a face covering.
If you have any questions about the dinner or problems with ordering, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or drop us a message on social media.