UPDATE: Orders have now closed. Thanks for your support!
Y’all already know that our carnival will be held in October this year — but we know you want some good food before then! That’s why we’re holding our second annual Beacon Hose Boil, Broil, and Bologna Drive-Thru Dinner!
The event is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 7, from 4-7 p.m.. All dinners must be pre-ordered and pre-paid, and they picked up during a designated time slot at Beacon Hose. Pre-ordering will close on Wednesday, Aug. 4 — there will be no day-of orders available, so don’t wait!
This year, proceeds will go toward advancing Beacon Hose’s new special operations unit. This unit provides for swift-water rescue, ice rescue, rope rescue, and dive-team capabilities as part of the Region 5 Dive Team. The town provides some funding for equipment, but this fundraiser will allow us to self-fund more upgrades, equipment, and training opportunities for the 15-plus Beacon Hose members on our unit.
What’s on the menu? Not just the classic lobster dinners available every year at our carnival, but also the return of the Lobster Bomb! We’ll also have steak dinners on the grill, and some beloved bologna sandwiches!
Here’s how to order:
- CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE PRE-ORDER FORM.
- Add everything you’d like to your cart.
- Click “go to checkout.”
- Fill out your information and choose a time slot during which you’d like your dinner ready for pickup. You may also choose to add an additional tip or donation to your order.
- Complete payment via PayPal (credit card or PayPal accepted). You DO NOT need a PayPal account — you can pay with a card as you usually would with online orders.
- Keep the confirmation email, which includes your order number. You’ll need this information when you arrive on Aug. 7.
We always appreciate our community’s support and are looking forward to seeing everyone soon, even if only for a few minutes!
If you have any questions about the dinner or problems with ordering, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or drop us a message on social media.