UPDATE: Thank you for your support!
Beacon Falls’ favorite tradition is coming back again this fall — the 58th annual Beacon Hose Firemen’s Carnival is set for October 14-16, 2022!
We’re extraordinarily excited for this year’s event, which will be the second straight year we’ve held it in the fall. We hope you can join us!
You know what’s also back in 2022? Our enormous raffle with $17,000 IN CASH PRIZES, including a $10,000 GRAND PRIZE. Scroll down for more information, including how to buy your ticket.
We will continue to provide updates about this year’s event as October gets closer. Here are some early details:
- RAFFLE: Once again, we’re giving away straight cash for our raffle prizes. There will be 25 cash prizes in all: a $10,000 grand prize, a $2,000 second prize, three more prizes of $1,000, and 20 prizes of $100. Tickets cost $20 each and are available at the firehouse, through Beacon Hose members, at local businesses (the River’s Edge Pub & Grille and Gabe’s Automotive), and by clicking here. (Please note: Online orders will include a convenience fee, and the online order form will be closed on Saturday, October 15, at 11:59 p.m., or earlier if tickets sell out) There are only 2,500 tickets available, and the drawing will be held Sunday, October 16, at 4 p.m. at the carnival.
- ENTERTAINMENT: We’ve got some great shows lined up on our Ion Bank Main Street Stage and our Riverview Backstage! On Friday night, we’ll welcome Group Therapy, led by Woodland teacher (and 2020 Connecticut Teacher of the Year) Meghan Hatch-Geary, to the main stage from 6-10 p.m. On Saturday night, we welcome another carnival newcomer, BOOM, from 5-9 p.m. And on Sunday, we call up By All Means, a Beacon Falls-based band who previously played on our backstage, up to the main stage from 1-4 p.m. In addition, on the backstage, Beacon Falls’ Noah Rodorigo will have the stage Friday and Saturday nights!
- FOOD: We’ll have all your carnival favorites, from fried dough to seafood and everything in between! Check out the full menu!
Alright, some quick items for you to find out more:
- DONATE: We sent out our annual donation letters to residents in August. We’re still seeking donations from Beacon Falls residents and friends to help us offset the substantial costs of the event. If you’re interested in donating, please click here.
- SPONSOR: We’re lucky to have the support of more than 75 businesses and organizations who sponsor the carnival and help us maximize our fundraising potential. Sponsoring has its perks, too. If you’re interested in sponsoring, please click here. The deadline to make our signage is Thursday, Oct. 6.
Thanks for your support, and stay tuned for more info!
2 thoughts on “2022 Carnival Set for October 14-16; Buy $10,000 Raffle Tickets Here”
WILL they be having the lobster bomb? and lobster rolls!